Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Releventful, LLC (the "Company") owns and operates the www.releventful.com website (the "Website"). By using the Website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use the Website. The Company may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please continue to review these Terms and Conditions of Use periodically. Your continued usage of will mean you accept any revisions to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Use of Content.
- Use of the Website.
- The Company Accounts.
- The use of the Website and the Content is at your own risk.
- When using the Website, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of the Company and its suppliers. Accordingly, the Company assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website.
- The Website and the Content are provided on an "as is" basis. The Company, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Website.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE LIABLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED U.S. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00). THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT. ANY CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH ACTION OCCURRED. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- Rights Reserved. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your account or your access to the Website or any of the Website's services or features, and/or cancel orders in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, if the Company believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Company.
- Links to Other Websites. THE COMPANY MAY PROVIDE LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THEIR CONTENT OR ACCURACY. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR SUCH WEBSITES. THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABLITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY LIABILITIES THAT YOU MAY INCUR WITH ANY OF THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR VENDORS. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF GOODS FROM A THIRD PARTY.
- Product Orders. The Company is constantly improving its information, products and services. Consequently, the Company cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including prices, specifications, availability, and services, on the Website. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to filling your order.
- Online Payments.
- To the extent you utilize the Company's online payment services, you acknowledge that there cannot be a guarantee that communications or payment transactions conducted online will be absolutely secure. You further acknowledge that there may be system failure that may limit your ability to use the online payment services. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of the Company's online payment services, including the risk of breach in the security of the communications or transactions you conduct with the Company online. THE COMPANY'S ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and agree that the Company will have no obligations with regard thereto. You agree not to give your password to anyone. If you believe your password has been lost or stolen or someone has gained access to your password without your permission, contact us immediately. If you use a third party vendor (or distributor) to pay your Company payment and you disclose to such vendor your username, password, and/or account number, the Company will not be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of processing your payment.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the Company may initiate an ACH debit or credit card debit to the payment account(s) that you have provided.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, its officers, managers, members, employees, agents, licensors, advisors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from or alleged to result from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; or (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions of Use and your use of the Website.
- The Company is based in the State of North Carolina in the United States of America with principal offices in Cary, North Carolina. The Company makes no claims that the Website and the Content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions of Use for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Rights Reserved, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with the Company, or in any way relating to your use of the Website, resides in the courts of Wake County, North Carolina, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org