Releventful, LLC (the "Company") owns and operates the www.releventful.com website (the "Website"). By using the Website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use the Website. The Company may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please continue to review these Terms and Conditions of Use periodically. Your continued usage of will mean you accept any revisions to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Use of Content.
- The Website contains copyrighted material, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, audio and video clips, graphics, illustrations, images, logos, and music and sound. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The Company and third party content providers also own (or have the right to use) copyrights in the content original to them. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use is a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features, including without limitation product pricing and availability, are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of the Company. Content may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the Company and its licensors.
- If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Use of the Website.
- In your use of the Website, you agree to act responsibly in a manner demonstrating the exercise of good judgment. For example and without limitation, you agree not to (a) use the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws, (b) insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding, or other promotional content into any of the Content or use, redistribute, republish, or exploit the Content for any further commercial or promotional purposes, (c) infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or contractual rights, (d) engage in spidering, "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses, or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Website or the services offered on or through the Website, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Website or the services offered on or through the Website, (e) interfere with, interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website, the Content, or the services made available on or through the Website, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing, or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology, (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Website, or (g) assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- You further agree that you shall not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else's attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Website or the Website's services, or any Content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you shall not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website or any of its services. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Website.
The Company Accounts.
- In order to access some features of the Website, including place orders or make a customer service or support request, you may have to register for one or more Company accounts. When registering, you must provide accurate and complete information. You may never use another's account without permission. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Company account and password; (3) promptly inform the Company of any need to deactivate a password. You grant the Company and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Website the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Website. The Company cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the Company tools and services. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although the Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Company or others due to such unauthorized use.
- The use of the Website and the Content is at your own risk.
- When using the Website, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of the Company and its suppliers. Accordingly, the Company assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website.
- The Website and the Content are provided on an "as is" basis. THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Website.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE LIABLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED U.S. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00). THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT. ANY CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH ACTION OCCURRED. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- Rights Reserved. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your account or your access to the Website or any of the Website's services or features, and/or cancel orders in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, if the Company believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Company.
- Links to Other Websites. THE COMPANY MAY PROVIDE LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THEIR CONTENT OR ACCURACY. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR SUCH WEBSITES. THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABLITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY LIABILITIES THAT YOU MAY INCUR WITH ANY OF THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR VENDORS. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF GOODS FROM A THIRD PARTY.
- Product Orders. The Company is constantly improving its information, products and services. Consequently, the Company cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including prices, specifications, availability, and services, on the Website. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to filling your order.
- To the extent you utilize the Company's online payment services, you acknowledge that there cannot be a guarantee that communications or payment transactions conducted online will be absolutely secure. You further acknowledge that there may be system failure that may limit your ability to use the online payment services. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of the Company's online payment services, including the risk of breach in the security of the communications or transactions you conduct with the Company online. THE COMPANY'S ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and agree that the Company will have no obligations with regard thereto. You agree not to give your password to anyone. If you believe your password has been lost or stolen or someone has gained access to your password without your permission, contact us immediately. If you use a third party vendor (or distributor) to pay your Company payment and you disclose to such vendor your username, password, and/or account number, the Company will not be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of processing your payment.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the Company may initiate an ACH debit or credit card debit to the payment account(s) that you have provided.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, its officers, managers, members, employees, agents, licensors, advisors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from or alleged to result from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; or (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions of Use and your use of the Website.
- The Company is based in the State of North Carolina in the United States of America with principal offices in Cary, North Carolina. The Company makes no claims that the Website and the Content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions of Use for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Rights Reserved, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with the Company, or in any way relating to your use of the Website, resides in the courts of Wake County, North Carolina, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. No of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed a further or continuing of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org